Petplan launches 12 Days of Christmas campaign
LONDON - Digital marketing agency Pancentric has created a 12 Days of Christmas campaign for pet insurance agency Petplan.
The 12 Days of Christmas campaign will be sent to Petplan's client list via email and will feature a different amusing animal video clip, gift ideas from Pets at Home and a competition for each day of the campaign.
There were be additional tips for new pet owners and desktop wallpaper downloads.
The 12 Days of Christmas campaign can also be access through a dedicated Petplan microsite.
Previous email campaigns from Petplan distributed to 560,000 people earlier in the year had a 30% open rate and 50% click-thru rate, which also lead to the inclusion of advice on horses and other exotic animals through customer-lead suggestions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...