Cadbury unveils Wispa TV campaign
LONDON - Scantily-clad cheerleaders, a male choir and a man in a panda costume all make appearances in Cadbury Wispa's new two-minute TV spot by Fallon.
The ad will only run once on TV this side of Christmas, with support from a dedicated website where visitors can watch the commercial and a making-of film.
The 'For the Love of Wispa' campaign was created after a Facebook group was formed calling for the return of the chocolate confectionery bar.
Cadbury said it decided to relaunch the brand following public pressure and in the spirit of public co-operation, fans were invited to become involved in the making of the ad.
Wispa launched a website where fans submitted 2,281 pledges in 25 days. From these more than 300 entrants were chosen to star in the ad, filmed at London's Alexandra Palace in early December.
Volunteers from all over the UK were paid in chocolate bars to star in the shoot.
The spot features two belly dancers, an opera singer, a barbershop quartet and two marching bands, and the ad ends with a spectacular firework display.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Major Players £18000 - £20000 per annum + flexible benefit package, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...