ContentNext Media hires Leiterstein to head sales
LONDON - Guardian News & Media-owned ContentNext Media, publisher of news site paidContent, has appointed former DoubleClick Media executive Susan Leiterstein to head its sales operation.
ContentNext Media: Leiterstein to head sales
Leiterstein will join the company, which as well as the influential digital media news site paidContent owns mocoNews.net and contentSutra.com, as head of sales with a brief to build the team and secure new accounts.
She previously held the title of vice-president and publisher of Incisive's Media's Clickz, SearchEngineWatch and SES Events, where she developed and implemented strategies to build sales revenue.
Prior to that, she worked as associate publisher at The Deal and senior sales director at DoubleClick Media.
ContentNext Media is based in California and New York and was founded by journalist Rafat Ali in 2002
It operates paidContent.org and its UK version paidContent;UK, along with mocoNews.net, which covers the business of mobile content and contentSutra.com, which covers India's digital content market.
GNM acquired the site in July last year for a price tag which was thought be as high as £15m.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Online Content Manager, Sports Premier Consultants up to £30k plus benefits, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...