ContentNext Media hires Leiterstein to head sales
LONDON - Guardian News & Media-owned ContentNext Media, publisher of news site paidContent, has appointed former DoubleClick Media executive Susan Leiterstein to head its sales operation.
ContentNext Media: Leiterstein to head sales
Leiterstein will join the company, which as well as the influential digital media news site paidContent owns mocoNews.net and contentSutra.com, as head of sales with a brief to build the team and secure new accounts.
She previously held the title of vice-president and publisher of Incisive's Media's Clickz, SearchEngineWatch and SES Events, where she developed and implemented strategies to build sales revenue.
Prior to that, she worked as associate publisher at The Deal and senior sales director at DoubleClick Media.
ContentNext Media is based in California and New York and was founded by journalist Rafat Ali in 2002
It operates paidContent.org and its UK version paidContent;UK, along with mocoNews.net, which covers the business of mobile content and contentSutra.com, which covers India's digital content market.
GNM acquired the site in July last year for a price tag which was thought be as high as £15m.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £25000 per annum, London
- Senior UK Category Manager McCormick Ltd Haddenham, Buckinghamshire , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire