Kadence promotes Mathews to MD of UK division
LONDON - Market research firm Kadence has promoted Kieron Mathews to managing director of Kadence UK.
Mathews, who was previously head of research, will manage the company's London-based head office.
Since joining Kadence in 2004, Mathews has restructured and repositioned the firm's insight business and helped build its client base.
Simon Everard, Kadence group chairman, said: "Kieron has played a key role in the company's development over the past five years and his new position is fully deserved.
"This is the perfect time to strengthen our UK management team and it will enable me as group chairman to focus on growing the business globally from our offices in the US, India and Asia-Pacific."
Kadence, which was founded in 1992, has offices in Boston, London, Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta and Hong Kong. Its clients include CNBC, Canon, Hitachi, Nestle and Novartis.
Mathews said: "This is both an exciting and challenging time to manage the European team which continues to see strong demand for its business insight and fieldwork services.
"I believe that stretched budgets are encouraging research buyers to look beyond the largest agencies for teams that are more flexible, offering greater value and delivering the kind of specialist knowledge that will help them reach and extract insights from their target markets."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Midweight Graphic Designer Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Project Manager Pitch Consultants £18000 - £21000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Designer Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London