Brand Republic posts record rise in users
LONDON - Brand Republic posted a record number of 689,480 unique users, the site's highest-ever monthly total in its latest ABCe figures.
Brand Republic's ABCe certificate for October 2008 showed that year-on-year unique users increased by 176%. Page impressions were 3.5m for the same period.
Marcomms recruitment service, Brand Republic Jobs also showed an impressive rise in traffic with audited unique users up 30% year on year to 101,299 and page impressions rising to 1.1m.
Since Brand Republic's first ABCe audit in 2003, unique users to the site have increased more than tenfold from 64,338 to the current figure of 689,480.
Over the past five years Brand Republic has established itself as a premier news service for the marcomms industry where users can not only keep up to date with what is happening in advertising, marketing and media but also have their own say in the dedicated community section.
Matthew Gerry, online publisher, Haymarket Business Media, said: "Brand Republic's spectacular year-on-year increase in unique users reflects the excellence of our marcomms news coverage, the way in which we have embraced online video and the continued growth of our community.
"This latest ABCe certificate is testament to the effort made online by the teams across Haymarket's portfolio of marketing, advertising and media titles."
Gordon MacMillan, editor of Brand Republic, said: "The growth of Brand Republic's network of bloggers, which now stands at close to 100, has made a real contribution to this stellar growth and gives the site the biggest network of B2B bloggers in the UK. That's something we will continue to build on in 2009."
Brand Republic's latest certificate is an ABCe Enhanced Certificate, which records site-centric visitor profile data.
Published by Haymarket Business Media, Brand Republic is the first business-to-business website to publish such a certificate.
Launched in September 2001, the Brand Republic network is also the online home for several leading Haymarket titles, including Campaign, Marketing, Media Week, Revolution, Marketing Direct and Promotions & Incentives.
In 2008 it won the PPA's Best Business Website award 2008 (free access).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire