Feel Good Drinks teams up with VisitScotland
LONDON - Soft drinks brand The Feel Good Drinks Company has partnered with tourism body VisitScotland for a digital campaign to promote the Scottish Highlands.
The Feel Good Drinks Company
The campaign will be led by activity on the Feel Good and VisitScotland websites, offering consumers the chance to win one of four weekend trips in the Scottish Highlands worth £1,500.
Everyone who enters the competition will also receive a free VisitScotland Adventure Pass, with special offers on adventure activities across the country.
The promotion started last week with a national PR drive and will run for three months as part of VisitScotland's ‘Go For It' campaign, encouraging consumers to try outdoor activities.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland