Bacardi offers music file-sharing
LONDON - Bacardi has launched a music file-sharing application, in collaboration with dance act Groove Armada, as it looks to bolster customer loyalty.
The drinks company signed up Groove Armada last year following the band's split from record label Sony BMG. Bacardi plans to encourage consumers to share music through the launch of an online application, Bacardi B-Live Share. The deal was brokered by agency Euro RSCG KLP.
The initiative will enable users to share music from Groove Armada's upcoming EP online. The more files fans share, the more tracks become available to them.
The tracks will go on general sale four to six weeks after the launch of Bacardi B-Live Share.
The activity builds on Bacardi B-Live, a global experiential marketing programme already running in 25 countries.
Under Groove Armada's deal with Bacardi, the band plays at Bacardi-branded events, while the drinks brand also plans to commission tracks for use in future marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London