Bacardi offers music file-sharing
LONDON - Bacardi has launched a music file-sharing application, in collaboration with dance act Groove Armada, as it looks to bolster customer loyalty.
The drinks company signed up Groove Armada last year following the band's split from record label Sony BMG. Bacardi plans to encourage consumers to share music through the launch of an online application, Bacardi B-Live Share. The deal was brokered by agency Euro RSCG KLP.
The initiative will enable users to share music from Groove Armada's upcoming EP online. The more files fans share, the more tracks become available to them.
The tracks will go on general sale four to six weeks after the launch of Bacardi B-Live Share.
The activity builds on Bacardi B-Live, a global experiential marketing programme already running in 25 countries.
Under Groove Armada's deal with Bacardi, the band plays at Bacardi-branded events, while the drinks brand also plans to commission tracks for use in future marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London