Callaway Golf positions itself as a fashion brand
LONDON - Sports brand Callaway Golf has launched a pan-European campaign to highlight the fashionable qualities of its products.
The campaign specifically promotes the release of four new Callaway Golf products: FT-iQ driver, X-Series irons, FT-9 driver and Diablo driver.
Shots for the new press, digital, outdoor and point-of-sale executions, by creative agency Nexus/H, were taken by fashion photographer Richard Foster. Foster has previously worked with luxury fashion brands such as Gucci, Alfred Dunhill and Mulberry.
Ads will appear in both national titles, such as Observer Sport Monthly, Daily Telegraph, and GQ, and specialist golfing titles.
The activity was overseen by Callaway's former European marketing director, Jeff Dodds, who last week took up the position of brand and marketing director at Virgin Media Television.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London
- Online Channel Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 plus benefits, London