Callaway Golf positions itself as a fashion brand
LONDON - Sports brand Callaway Golf has launched a pan-European campaign to highlight the fashionable qualities of its products.
The campaign specifically promotes the release of four new Callaway Golf products: FT-iQ driver, X-Series irons, FT-9 driver and Diablo driver.
Shots for the new press, digital, outdoor and point-of-sale executions, by creative agency Nexus/H, were taken by fashion photographer Richard Foster. Foster has previously worked with luxury fashion brands such as Gucci, Alfred Dunhill and Mulberry.
Ads will appear in both national titles, such as Observer Sport Monthly, Daily Telegraph, and GQ, and specialist golfing titles.
The activity was overseen by Callaway's former European marketing director, Jeff Dodds, who last week took up the position of brand and marketing director at Virgin Media Television.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...