Information Arts launches segmentation tool for self-employed sector
LONDON - Information Arts is launching a segmentation tool called Base to provide organisations with access to the lifestyle and buying attributes of the self-employed.
The product has been developed on the back of Information Arts' research, which shows that the self-employed behave and make purchasing decisions as consumers rather than businesses.
Using data from Omni and its own research, Information Arts has created a segmentation combining and cross-referencing complementary existing datasets to create a sharp picture of the lifestyle of the UK's smallest businesses and the self-employed.
Organisations can use Base as a standalone tool or in conjunction with other geographical and SIC filters to develop customer profiles for refined targeting.
Base can also be used as a straight method of selecting data from Information Arts' own database Omni, which incorporates data from Dun and Bradstreet, Harte Hanks, Axciom, EuroDirect, Corpdata, Oscar Research, Market Monitor and Data HQ.
Base identifies seven clearly defined segments, each with its own distinct purchasing, personality and lifestyle attributes.
Simon Lawrence, CEO of Information Arts, said: "The self-employed sector has, until now, been the hardest sector to reach for marketing professionals, but with the creation of BASE we have finally lifted the lid on the buying attributes of this sector.
"The arrival of Base as an further segmentation attribute of our own Omni database will spell an end to the blind targeting of the past, allowing it to be replaced by greater insight and a much higher success rate for marketing professionals."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London