The Week: Advertising news - Fresh image for Peperami
Unilever is to reposition its Peperami brand later this year in a bid to portray it as a healthy snack choice.
The move will coincide with the launch of two additional lines of the product, with a barbecue variant of the original Peperami set to launch in April, and a beef jerky product to be released in September. A new strapline for the brand is also set to be rolled out, marking the end of the current "Peperami: it's a bit of an animal" tagline, which was first introduced in 1993.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire