The Week: Advertising news - Fresh image for Peperami
Unilever is to reposition its Peperami brand later this year in a bid to portray it as a healthy snack choice.
The move will coincide with the launch of two additional lines of the product, with a barbecue variant of the original Peperami set to launch in April, and a beef jerky product to be released in September. A new strapline for the brand is also set to be rolled out, marking the end of the current "Peperami: it's a bit of an animal" tagline, which was first introduced in 1993.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire