The Week: Advertising news - Fresh image for Peperami
Unilever is to reposition its Peperami brand later this year in a bid to portray it as a healthy snack choice.
The move will coincide with the launch of two additional lines of the product, with a barbecue variant of the original Peperami set to launch in April, and a beef jerky product to be released in September. A new strapline for the brand is also set to be rolled out, marking the end of the current "Peperami: it's a bit of an animal" tagline, which was first introduced in 1993.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England