The Week: Advertising news - Fresh image for Peperami
Unilever is to reposition its Peperami brand later this year in a bid to portray it as a healthy snack choice.
The move will coincide with the launch of two additional lines of the product, with a barbecue variant of the original Peperami set to launch in April, and a beef jerky product to be released in September. A new strapline for the brand is also set to be rolled out, marking the end of the current "Peperami: it's a bit of an animal" tagline, which was first introduced in 1993.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)