The Week: Advertising news - Fresh image for Peperami
Unilever is to reposition its Peperami brand later this year in a bid to portray it as a healthy snack choice.
The move will coincide with the launch of two additional lines of the product, with a barbecue variant of the original Peperami set to launch in April, and a beef jerky product to be released in September. A new strapline for the brand is also set to be rolled out, marking the end of the current "Peperami: it's a bit of an animal" tagline, which was first introduced in 1993.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London