WPP forms partnership with Omniture with $25m investment
LONDON - WPP has formed a strategic partnership with Omniture, the online optimisation business, which will see the marketing services group invest $25m (£17.5m) in Omniture shares and Omniture consultants work inside WPP agencies.
Other benefits of the partnership include joint approaches to mutual clients and joint technology development, including the integration of Omniture and WPP data and products.
Sir Martin Sorrell's WPP and Omniture will also share marketing insights and consult on best practices, and 500 WPP employees will be trained on Omniture products within the first year of the relationship.
WPP companies involved include G2, OgilvyOne, RMG, Wunderman, Enfatico, specialist agencies Schematic, VML and Zaaz, Group M, 24/7 Real Media, Kantar and Bridge Worldwide.
Sorrell said: "In the current economic environment, and as clients continue to experiment with and develop their online budgets, the need for better analysis, measurability and focus on return on investment is more important than ever.
"This partnership will help our many mutual clients meet these objectives by equipping WPP agencies -- across all geographies and disciplines -- with the capabilities and tools needed to customise and deploy Omniture solutions in the most efficient and effective ways."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...