CMW releases Creme Egg goo through direct mail
LONDON - CMW has sent out a limited run of Creme Egg direct mail packs to a selection of respondents from Cadbury's 2008 digital campaign.
The pack plays on the standard "handle with care" delivery note by printing "Not fragile. Please do not handle with care" on the outer packaging and a "This way up" label on the back with arrows pointing in different directions.
The eggs inside have sabotaged the pack in the hope that carelessness will release the goo en route to recipients.
CMW said that the response was "extremely pleasing" with the recipients then posting blogs and Bebo/Facebook messages announcing the eggs are back and releasing their goo.
The packs are part of a wider campaign focusing on social media, mobile, web-based games and Creme Egg's own blog.
Display advertising online will make use of interactive formats to further drive engagement with the campaign.
All reinforce the core brand idea that the eggs are compelled to release their goo out and that people must help them to do it.
CMW sees interaction/participation as key to the success of the campaign which is targeting 16- to 24-year-olds.
It will also be launching a "sophisticated" game and further initiatives as Easter approaches.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...