Brand Republic launches channel on YouTube
LONDON - Brand Republic has launched its own YouTube channel which will showcase the website's audio-visual content.
The ad-supported channel features video reports from Brand Republic editorial staff, interviews from BR.tv, where leading figures from across the marketing and media industries are interviewed in a studio environment, and weekly vox-pops with members of the public on the media issues of the day.
The brand channel will also include new ads, videos rated by Brand Republic and other relevant content from across the advertising, marketing, media and PR industries.
The channel enables bloggers and internet users to share and embed Brand Republic's audio-visual content, generating heightened awareness and conversations around the site's content, while also driving traffic to the main site.
The brand channel was created and designed by Darren Davidson, Brand Republic's community editor.
It follows the launch of a dedicated standalone blog called Celebrity Sellout, which takes a light-hearted look at celebrity marketing.
CelebritySellout.co.uk is the first of a number of new Brand Republic blogs set to roll out in the coming months.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Brand Planner Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- E-commerce Manager - B2B Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester