Brand Republic launches channel on YouTube
LONDON - Brand Republic has launched its own YouTube channel which will showcase the website's audio-visual content.
The ad-supported channel features video reports from Brand Republic editorial staff, interviews from BR.tv, where leading figures from across the marketing and media industries are interviewed in a studio environment, and weekly vox-pops with members of the public on the media issues of the day.
The brand channel will also include new ads, videos rated by Brand Republic and other relevant content from across the advertising, marketing, media and PR industries.
The channel enables bloggers and internet users to share and embed Brand Republic's audio-visual content, generating heightened awareness and conversations around the site's content, while also driving traffic to the main site.
The brand channel was created and designed by Darren Davidson, Brand Republic's community editor.
It follows the launch of a dedicated standalone blog called Celebrity Sellout, which takes a light-hearted look at celebrity marketing.
CelebritySellout.co.uk is the first of a number of new Brand Republic blogs set to roll out in the coming months.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...