Kadence hires Emery to extend its data collection services
BOSTON - Global research firm Kadence has appointed Mary Jo Emery as vice president of international client services.
Emery joins Kadence after spending eight years at SPSS, a provider of data collection services and market research analytical software, where she was senior account executive.
She will be based at Kadence's Boston office and will be charged with developing Kadence's international data collection services for its North American clients.
Emery will also work closely with London-based global fieldwork services director Paul Donnelly, overseeing client relationships and team management across Kadence's offices in the US, Europe, India and Asia Pacific.
Simon Everard, Kadence's group chairman, said: "Mary Jo's appointment not only strengthens our team to meet increasing demand, but also enables us to further expand this essential service to meet the continually evolving needs of our clients."
Kadence is privately owned and has offices in Boston, London, Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta, and Hong Kong.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London
- Agency Sales Manager Digital Gurus £35000 per annum + double OTE, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- Account Manager - online gaming account (3 weeks) Stopgap £150 per day, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection Up to £23,000 & benefits, West Midlands