Kadence hires Emery to extend its data collection services
BOSTON - Global research firm Kadence has appointed Mary Jo Emery as vice president of international client services.
Emery joins Kadence after spending eight years at SPSS, a provider of data collection services and market research analytical software, where she was senior account executive.
She will be based at Kadence's Boston office and will be charged with developing Kadence's international data collection services for its North American clients.
Emery will also work closely with London-based global fieldwork services director Paul Donnelly, overseeing client relationships and team management across Kadence's offices in the US, Europe, India and Asia Pacific.
Simon Everard, Kadence's group chairman, said: "Mary Jo's appointment not only strengthens our team to meet increasing demand, but also enables us to further expand this essential service to meet the continually evolving needs of our clients."
Kadence is privately owned and has offices in Boston, London, Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta, and Hong Kong.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...