First email banner software launches in the UK
LONDON - Glooq, an email banner-ad provider, has launched in the UK after success in Europe with clients including Audi, McCann Erickson and Motorola.
Glooq, which is launching in the UK via north London marketing agency mc square, offers promotional email banners that hope to tap into the 1,000 emails sent every month sent by individual employees.
The software, which is compatible with all major email clients for both PC and Mac, allows animated banners to be embedded into every email that is sent and provides real-time statistical analysis to report on the effectiveness of each campaign.
The software rotates and shuffles ads so that different messages are sent. When clicked, the banner takes the recipient to a mini-site, promotional page or company website, increasing hit rates.
Michael Cuschieri, , mc square managing director, said: "This technology provides businesses with a brand new marketing platform that helps to achieve unprecedented reach, massive exposure and a desired reaction -- key elements of any successful marketing campaign.
"This is a fantastic way to exploit your everyday business and personal emails as an affordable tool to promote your business through your business."
Geoff Michiels, McCann Erickson Belgium head of digital, said: "McCann is always at the forefront of technology for its clients and glooq allows us to use our clients' budgets to the maximum while reaching excellent marketing results."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Copywriter AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...