Hugo Drayton named CEO of Inskin Media
LONDON - Hugo Drayton has been appointed CEO at video and rich media advertising platform InSkin Media two months after leaving the controversial behavioural targeting technology firm Phorm.
Drayton, the former managing director of Advertising.com and the Telegraph Media Group, left Phorm after two years as CEO.
InSkin allows publishers to wrap interactive ads around video players, which users can pause the video and click on the wrap-around to view an interactive ad that rolls up and overlays the player.
InSkin currently has commercial partnerships with Telegraph Media Group, Tiscali and Dennis Publishing, and has also signed an agreement with Utarget to partner its sales team in reaching brand advertisers.
According to Drayton: "InSkin is an irresistible opportunity for me. It combines the explosion in online video consumption, the ability to drive significant new revenues for publishers, and a dynamic new, tailored opportunity for creative agencies and advertising clients.
"I look forward to building the business with the talented team already here."
InSkin can incorporate text, images, video and dynamic content allowing advertisers to offer consumers more engaging content while enhancing the revenue generating potential for publishers.
The platform was designed by 29-year old Patrick Knight, InSkin's founder who previously established mobile phone ringtones firm Ultrafones. He also founded The Tone Group, an Australian mobile content provider, which he sold to Mobile Messenger.
Knight said: "Hugo has great media experience as former managing director of The Telegraph Group, European MD of Advertising.com and as CEO of Phorm.
"It's that experience and his knowledge of digital markets that will be key to InSkin fully exploiting its assets and the available opportunities."
InSkin Media is backed by private equity investment, including SRPE (Sloane Robinson Private Equity).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Groovy & Grails Developer - £35k - Central London Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + travel perks :), London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...