Limited Space rebrands to bring HD arms under one banner
LONDON - Independent outdoor media owner Limited Space has been rebranded to bring its Adlift and AD HD brands under the Limited Space banner.
Limited Space: has brought Adlift and AD high-definition arms under one banner
Limited Space was initially known by its core product Adlift, the high-definition vinyl lift posters which launched in September 2006.
Its AD high-definition network consists of giant projections up to 110 square feet located within 11 malls, including the Metro Centre in Gateshead, Bluewater in Kent, the Bullring in Birmingham and Sheffield's Meadowhall
Limited Space also offers Panoramics, giant indoor vinyl posters up to 2,000 square feet on central lift shafts, and Experience, an experiential product that involves wrapping the inside of the lift combined with motion sensor sound boxes or scent release.
Matt Gordon, managing director of Limited Space, said clients need a "range of media options" to find a solution that fits "their brief correctly", whether it is "achieving coverage, impact, proximity to purchase or creating a brand experience".
Limited Space said its portfolio has increased by more than 500% since inception to 67 malls across the UK, 80% of which are in the UK's top 100-ranked malls.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)