Men dressed as Tic Tacs re-enact missed Everton goal
LONDON - By way of an apology, Tic Tac has recreated the winning Everton goal that football fans were deprived of last Saturday during the FA cup replay against Liverpool.
Due to a technical error with ITV's automated advertising system, a Tic Tac ad interrupted the match just as the crucial goal was scored.
Although Michael Grade, ITV's chairman, has subsequently apologised for the error, WCRS, Tic Tac's agency, felt it was necessary to re-create the magic of Dan Gosling's goal using men dressed in Tic Tac outfits.
The 20-second viral, which launches tonight, sees two teams of orange and lime Tic Tacs re-enact the goal on a freezing cold day on the Hackney Marshes, in a bid to give a "little lift" to the disappointed football supporters.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...