Men dressed as Tic Tacs re-enact missed Everton goal
LONDON - By way of an apology, Tic Tac has recreated the winning Everton goal that football fans were deprived of last Saturday during the FA cup replay against Liverpool.
Due to a technical error with ITV's automated advertising system, a Tic Tac ad interrupted the match just as the crucial goal was scored.
Although Michael Grade, ITV's chairman, has subsequently apologised for the error, WCRS, Tic Tac's agency, felt it was necessary to re-create the magic of Dan Gosling's goal using men dressed in Tic Tac outfits.
The 20-second viral, which launches tonight, sees two teams of orange and lime Tic Tacs re-enact the goal on a freezing cold day on the Hackney Marshes, in a bid to give a "little lift" to the disappointed football supporters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East