Men dressed as Tic Tacs re-enact missed Everton goal
LONDON - By way of an apology, Tic Tac has recreated the winning Everton goal that football fans were deprived of last Saturday during the FA cup replay against Liverpool.
Due to a technical error with ITV's automated advertising system, a Tic Tac ad interrupted the match just as the crucial goal was scored.
Although Michael Grade, ITV's chairman, has subsequently apologised for the error, WCRS, Tic Tac's agency, felt it was necessary to re-create the magic of Dan Gosling's goal using men dressed in Tic Tac outfits.
The 20-second viral, which launches tonight, sees two teams of orange and lime Tic Tacs re-enact the goal on a freezing cold day on the Hackney Marshes, in a bid to give a "little lift" to the disappointed football supporters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)