Lawrence Dallaglio in Scottish battle for Drambuie
Scottish liqueur brand Drambuie has hired former England rugby captain Lawrence Dallaglio to promote its annual adventure race.
Dallaglio, who has also signed up with confectionery brand Chewits, appears in a film challenging people to either apply for a place on his team or enter a team of their own, saying: "You're either with me or against me". The film will launch on YouTube and the Drambuie Pursuit website.
Former Scottish player Kenny Logan is heading a rival team.
The first Drambuie Pursuit took place in 2006 with participants pushing themselves to the limit in a series of tough activities, recreating - with a modern twist - the epic journey undertaken by Bonnie Prince Charlie, Drambuie's hero, more than 250 years ago.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Analytical Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...