Lawrence Dallaglio in Scottish battle for Drambuie
Scottish liqueur brand Drambuie has hired former England rugby captain Lawrence Dallaglio to promote its annual adventure race.
Dallaglio, who has also signed up with confectionery brand Chewits, appears in a film challenging people to either apply for a place on his team or enter a team of their own, saying: "You're either with me or against me". The film will launch on YouTube and the Drambuie Pursuit website.
Former Scottish player Kenny Logan is heading a rival team.
The first Drambuie Pursuit took place in 2006 with participants pushing themselves to the limit in a series of tough activities, recreating - with a modern twist - the epic journey undertaken by Bonnie Prince Charlie, Drambuie's hero, more than 250 years ago.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London