Meet the bosses: the UK's top 20 media agencies
Gallery: Media Week introduces the UK's leading media agency bosses, following the release this week of Nielsen's list of top 20 agencies.
- Name: Gary Birtles Job title: Chief executive Agency: Initiative Media London *2008 Billings: 216,121,273 **Key brands: Tesco, Orange, Tesco Personal Finance, Eon Energy, Burger King *Nielsen figures **In 2008
Publicis agencies Starcom MediaVest and ZenithOptimedia each shed more than 15% of their media billings last year, according to Nielsen, with MediaCom retaining its status as the number one media agency for the seventh year in a row. Full story.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...