Meet the bosses: the UK's top 20 media agencies
Gallery: Media Week introduces the UK's leading media agency bosses, following the release this week of Nielsen's list of top 20 agencies.
Publicis agencies Starcom MediaVest and ZenithOptimedia each shed more than 15% of their media billings last year, according to Nielsen, with MediaCom retaining its status as the number one media agency for the seventh year in a row. Full story.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)