Meet the bosses: the UK's top 20 media agencies
Gallery: Media Week introduces the UK's leading media agency bosses, following the release this week of Nielsen's list of top 20 agencies.
Publicis agencies Starcom MediaVest and ZenithOptimedia each shed more than 15% of their media billings last year, according to Nielsen, with MediaCom retaining its status as the number one media agency for the seventh year in a row. Full story.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire