Kadence announces seven new appointments
LONDON - Business research specialist Kadence has made seven new appointments at its London office following a 71% increase in its half-year revenue.
The Kadence team will welcome Elspeth Phillips as call centre manager, Olga Prasolik as fieldwork project manager and Sipiwe Bvunzai as data analyst.
Corinna Holm, Sioned Roberts, Anthony Rowbottom and Robert Thompson will also join as research executives.
Phillips joins from CML Research where she was field manger. She previously worked at Gfk NOP as deputy centre manager.
Prasolik has been recruited from Research Now where she worked as project executive. She gained previous experience in Poland, where she worked at Studio Moderna and TV Promotion Direct.
Bvunzai joins from Holden Pearmain where she worked in the advanced methods team.
Kieron Matthews, managing director at Kadence UK said: "Congratulations to all the new starters.
"Kadence offers the opportunity to work creatively on bespoke projects for some of the world's leading brands and also gain experience in global research as the company continues its expansion into new markets."
Kadence is a privately owned B2B research specialist. It will unveil a global rebrand later this year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London