Little Chef signs Lucre
Roadside restaurant chain Little Chef has hired Lucre to handle its consumer PR activity.
Little Chef: roadside service stop
The agency won the account following a four-way pitch.
Little Chef is one of the nation's most iconic brands and has 175 restaurants across the UK.
The company is keen to build on recent activity including its Bring Back campaign and the Channel Four ‘Big Chef Takes on Little Chef' series with Heston Blumenthal.
Lucre will seek to capitalise on previous activity and support a wider range of initiatives planned throughout 2009, including the next summer menu launch and Little Chef's sponsorship of National Family Week.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...