Little Chef signs Lucre
Roadside restaurant chain Little Chef has hired Lucre to handle its consumer PR activity.
Little Chef: roadside service stop
The agency won the account following a four-way pitch.
Little Chef is one of the nation's most iconic brands and has 175 restaurants across the UK.
The company is keen to build on recent activity including its Bring Back campaign and the Channel Four ‘Big Chef Takes on Little Chef' series with Heston Blumenthal.
Lucre will seek to capitalise on previous activity and support a wider range of initiatives planned throughout 2009, including the next summer menu launch and Little Chef's sponsorship of National Family Week.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Head of Marketing Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Director/Client Partner - financial services Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience , Aylesbury
- C++ Developer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £40000 per annum, London