Little Chef signs Lucre
Roadside restaurant chain Little Chef has hired Lucre to handle its consumer PR activity.
Little Chef: roadside service stop
The agency won the account following a four-way pitch.
Little Chef is one of the nation's most iconic brands and has 175 restaurants across the UK.
The company is keen to build on recent activity including its Bring Back campaign and the Channel Four ‘Big Chef Takes on Little Chef' series with Heston Blumenthal.
Lucre will seek to capitalise on previous activity and support a wider range of initiatives planned throughout 2009, including the next summer menu launch and Little Chef's sponsorship of National Family Week.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...