Little Chef signs Lucre
Roadside restaurant chain Little Chef has hired Lucre to handle its consumer PR activity.
Little Chef: roadside service stop
The agency won the account following a four-way pitch.
Little Chef is one of the nation's most iconic brands and has 175 restaurants across the UK.
The company is keen to build on recent activity including its Bring Back campaign and the Channel Four ‘Big Chef Takes on Little Chef' series with Heston Blumenthal.
Lucre will seek to capitalise on previous activity and support a wider range of initiatives planned throughout 2009, including the next summer menu launch and Little Chef's sponsorship of National Family Week.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London