Ads coming to Twitter with Adjix platform
LONDON - Advertising network Adjix has launched a new platform that allows text ads to be embedded within Twitter "tweets".
Advertisements will appear at the end of Twitter posts, or "tweets" from specific users, who are paid in return for choosing to carry them on their messages.
According to Adjix, advertisers are able to set the price they are willing to pay for an ad and control under which Twitter user the ad appears, with geographic and demographic targeting.
Joe Moreno, Adjix founder, said: "This new ad format will be a great way for Twitter users to earn additional revenue, and its unobtrusive format won't annoy recipients, like some other Twitter ad programmes."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London