Ads coming to Twitter with Adjix platform
LONDON - Advertising network Adjix has launched a new platform that allows text ads to be embedded within Twitter "tweets".
Advertisements will appear at the end of Twitter posts, or "tweets" from specific users, who are paid in return for choosing to carry them on their messages.
According to Adjix, advertisers are able to set the price they are willing to pay for an ad and control under which Twitter user the ad appears, with geographic and demographic targeting.
Joe Moreno, Adjix founder, said: "This new ad format will be a great way for Twitter users to earn additional revenue, and its unobtrusive format won't annoy recipients, like some other Twitter ad programmes."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London