Ads coming to Twitter with Adjix platform
LONDON - Advertising network Adjix has launched a new platform that allows text ads to be embedded within Twitter "tweets".
Advertisements will appear at the end of Twitter posts, or "tweets" from specific users, who are paid in return for choosing to carry them on their messages.
According to Adjix, advertisers are able to set the price they are willing to pay for an ad and control under which Twitter user the ad appears, with geographic and demographic targeting.
Joe Moreno, Adjix founder, said: "This new ad format will be a great way for Twitter users to earn additional revenue, and its unobtrusive format won't annoy recipients, like some other Twitter ad programmes."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £47,000 + benefits, London