Ads coming to Twitter with Adjix platform
LONDON - Advertising network Adjix has launched a new platform that allows text ads to be embedded within Twitter "tweets".
Advertisements will appear at the end of Twitter posts, or "tweets" from specific users, who are paid in return for choosing to carry them on their messages.
According to Adjix, advertisers are able to set the price they are willing to pay for an ad and control under which Twitter user the ad appears, with geographic and demographic targeting.
Joe Moreno, Adjix founder, said: "This new ad format will be a great way for Twitter users to earn additional revenue, and its unobtrusive format won't annoy recipients, like some other Twitter ad programmes."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)