Ads coming to Twitter with Adjix platform
LONDON - Advertising network Adjix has launched a new platform that allows text ads to be embedded within Twitter "tweets".
Advertisements will appear at the end of Twitter posts, or "tweets" from specific users, who are paid in return for choosing to carry them on their messages.
According to Adjix, advertisers are able to set the price they are willing to pay for an ad and control under which Twitter user the ad appears, with geographic and demographic targeting.
Joe Moreno, Adjix founder, said: "This new ad format will be a great way for Twitter users to earn additional revenue, and its unobtrusive format won't annoy recipients, like some other Twitter ad programmes."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)