Celebrity Sell Out: Peta swaps supermodels for strippers in anti-fur ad
LONDON - Animal rights charity Peta has dispensed with actresses, supermodels and celebrities and in a surprise move, hired strippers for its latest 'I'd rather go naked' campaign.
The girls of Rick's Cabaret, apparently the only strip joint on the NASDAQ, pose topless for the charity with the strapline "We'd rather go topless than wear fur".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23836 - £30457 per annum, Swindon
- SEO Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent benefits , Redditch
- Insight Analyst - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £30k + bens, Greater London