British Gas signs record sponsorship deal with British Swimming
LONDON - British Gas has upped its stake in Olympic sports through a £15m sponsorship with British Swimming.
The news comes six-months after a successful Olympic Games for the British swimming team, which saw Rebecca Adlington shoot to national fame after winning two Gold medals.
The investment will be split evenly between elite athletes and grass roots development in a bid to produce a strong swimming team for the London 2012 Olympics.
British Swimming is also in advanced negotiations to stage ‘Ryder Cup-style' swimming gala pitting Europe against the US.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...