Cannes launches Future Lions competition for students
LONDON - Cannes Lions has launched its 2009 global student competition, the Future Lions Awards.
Future Lions... 2009 launch
Future Lions is open to advertising students from anywhere in the world and will run ahead of the main Cannes Lions event in June.
Further details are available on the Future Lions website and the closing date for entries is 4 May.
Prizes for the winners include a Lions statuette, free registration to the main Cannes event and an exhibition of the winning work at Cannes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Marketing & Insight Assistant Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Cambridge
- Customer Retention Exec- Freelance- up to £175 p/d Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £125 - £175 per day, London