Bounty.com invests £50k in first-time dads' website
LONDON - New Dads Survival Guide, a website aimed at first-time fathers and owned by mother and baby website Bounty.com, is investing £50,000 in content in an attempt to become the UK's number one site for dads.
Bounty wants the site to overtake the current market leader, Dads-uk.co.uk. In addition to the investment, from April this year Bounty will also be promoting Newdadssurvivalguide.com via the 1.3m Bounty packs that are distributed each year to pregnant women and new mums.
Newdadssurvivalguide.com, which launched in October 2008, attracts about 5,000 unique users each month and an average dwell-time of 10 minutes. It is aimed at expectant and first-time dads of babies aged up to six months.
Some of the site's new content has already gone live and includes the "Chris Bourne's journey into fatherhood" blog, a gadgets section hosted by Jason Bradbury from Five's 'Gadget Show' and advice from columnist Matt Wyman.
James Gover, business development director at Bounty, said: "In response to user feedback, we are committed to evolving our dads' content to ensure that we meet the currently unmet online wants and needs of expectant and new fathers.
"With this significant investment and Bounty's unique ability to mobilise the UK population of expectant mums into helping drive their partners to the site, we are confident that Newdadssurvivalguide.com will quickly become the number one site and a household name amongst Britain's new dads and dads-to-be."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...