The Kent Messenger pulls in two clients with 'Sight & Sound'
The Kent Messenger Group (KM) has signed up the first two
advertisers to its recently launched "Sight & Sound" package, which
offers local newspapers and radio stations as a unified package.
Eurotunnel has bought into a deal incorporating sponsorship of weather
forecasts on KM-owned Lark fm, with the strapline, "Whatever the
weather, travel with Eurotunnel", and display ads in KM's 14 paid-for
Marks & Spencer has booked local radio and paper space to promote its
new line of clothes and the refurbishment of its Canterbury store. The
press spots will run in the Kentish Gazette, Kentish Express, Folkestone
Extra and East Kent Mercury.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London