Focus DIY credit concerns force media account move
LONDON - Focus DIY has moved its £10 million media planning and buying business out of Mediaedge:cia Manchester and has split it between Edwards Groom Saunders and The7Stars.
Focus... media move
MEC says it withdrew from the account because Focus DIY had failed to obtain credit insurance and the agency refused to take on credit liability.
MEC Manchester has handled the account for the past four years. Before that, it was handled by MEC in London for three years.
The7Stars will now handle the implementation planning and buying side of the business, while Edwards Groom Saunders will handle the communications strategy.
Mark Jarvis, a partner at The7Stars, denied credit insurance was an issue, saying: "There is no financial risk."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...