Kellogg's gives away free cereal in £3m coupon push
LONDON - Kellogg's is planning to launch a £3m coupon campaign across the range offering consumers free packs of cereal.
Kellogg's: coupon push
The manufacturer is running a coupon offer on 30m packs across products including Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, Bran Flakes and Fruit & Fibre. Consumers need to collect three coupons to collect a free packet of cereal.
The coupon promotion leads into Kellogg’s Wake Up to Breakfast campaign. The promotion, which launches in July, will include handing out free packs of Corn Flakes and pints of milk.
Both the coupon and Wake Up to Breakfast campaigns will be supported by TV advertising, created by Cheetham Bell JWT. Couponstar is handling the online couponing for both campaigns.
The push followed on from last year's 'win a day as a zookeeper' campaign. The Adopt a Monkey push is run in conjunction with wildlife charity Born Free.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire