YMCA debuts direct and ambient campaign
LONDON - YMCA England, the homelessness charity, is launching an integrated marketing appeal intended to raise more than £40,000 in donations to help get young homeless people off the streets and into a YMCA hostel.
YMCA direct mail pack
The direct mail drive, developed by charity fundraising specialists DMS, rolled out this week. It will be supported by ambient media in London, launching on 4 April, in the form of life-size silhouette cut-out boards representing homeless young people.
The direct mail campaign asks donors to send back a personal gift card with a message to a young person along with their donation. The gift cards will then be placed in a room at a YMCA hostel for a young person to read on their arrival.
YMCA England provides housing, training and community health and fitness facilities to support young people and their families in more than 250 communities in England.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...