YMCA debuts direct and ambient campaign
LONDON - YMCA England, the homelessness charity, is launching an integrated marketing appeal intended to raise more than £40,000 in donations to help get young homeless people off the streets and into a YMCA hostel.
YMCA direct mail pack
The direct mail drive, developed by charity fundraising specialists DMS, rolled out this week. It will be supported by ambient media in London, launching on 4 April, in the form of life-size silhouette cut-out boards representing homeless young people.
The direct mail campaign asks donors to send back a personal gift card with a message to a young person along with their donation. The gift cards will then be placed in a room at a YMCA hostel for a young person to read on their arrival.
YMCA England provides housing, training and community health and fitness facilities to support young people and their families in more than 250 communities in England.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London