Justin Billingsley quits Orange for Saatchi & Saatchi Asia
LONDON - Justin Billingsley, the brand director at Orange, is leaving the telecoms company to take on the role of regional chief executive for Saatchi & Saatchi Asia.
Billingsley ... moves agency-side
It is not yet known which of Saatchi & Saatchi’s Asian offices Billingsley will work out of, but he is expected to take on the role in the summer.
Spencer McHugh, the head of brand communications at Orange, will replace Billingsley as the new brand director.
The move, Billingsley's first agency side, comes two years after he joined Orange from Nokia. His career has also included a stint at Unilever and Coca-Cola.
During his tenure at Orange, Billingsley has overseen the launch of the global "I am" campaign by Fallon and the appointment of WPP's Mediaedge:cia to its £76 million media planning and buying business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Junior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Product Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £450 per day, London
- Artworker - HTML, 6 month contract Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London