Kelley joins Universal McCann as head of North America
NEW YORK - Universal McCann has appointed Jacki Kelley, former executive vice-president of media sales at Martha Stewart Living, as president of North America.
In the newly created role, Kelley will be running all operations for North America, including planning and buying across all channels, as well as business development and oversight of key North American accounts.
She will report directly to Matt Seiler, UM global chief executive
Kelley said: "I was immediately intrigued by Matt's vision for UM.
"Agencies are in danger of becoming less relevant at a time when clients need them to align with consumers more than ever and understand the rapid changes in consumer behaviour.
"Media owners play a critical role in this collective discovery and I am delighted to join the UM team and contribute to the ongoing transformation."
Kelley joins UM from Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, where she served as executive vice president of media sales and led the formation of an integrated media team.
She also spent 18 years at USA Today where her last position was senior vice-president of advertising.
Kelley then went to Yahoo! where she served as vice-president of worldwide strategies and solutions.
Seiler said: "Jacki is an extremely forward-thinking executive whose experience on the media-owner side gives her incredible insight into consumers and how (and when) media owners can be engaged to provide the most strategic value for clients.
"From her experience at some of the most recognized and respected brands -- USA Today, Yahoo! and Martha Stewart -- she has a highly developed sensibility of how to engage consumers which will give us a competitive advantage.
"Her appointment signifies how important we think the partnership is between agencies and media owners."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Manager PFJ £34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager - freelance roles, £350 per day, at least 3 - 6 months work MODA consult £350 per day, Central London