Former DDB Europe regional director Richard Morris joins Identica
Richard Morris, the former regional director of DDB Europe, has joined the Cossette-owned branding and design agency Identica as its managing director.
Richard Morris...joining Identica
In his new role, Morris will work alongside the chief executive and creative director, Franco Bonadio, to bring in new clients and expand Identica's offering.
Morris, who takes on the role with immediate effect, will report to both Bonadio and the chief operating officer of Cossette UK, Gregor Angus.
His appointment to the Cossette Group, which also includes agencies such as Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, Dare, Elvis Communications and Spike, comes two months after he was made redundant from DDB Europe as part of a restructure.
Morris' departure marked the end of a 21-year stint at DDB, which he joined as a graduate trainee.
In 2004, Morris took on the position of business development director at DDB London, before being promoted to the DDB Europe role in January 2007.
Angus said: "Richard's reputation as one of the great business development people in the business precedes him, and he will be a huge asset to us as we move the company forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)