Panini redesigns teen magazine Bliss
LONDON - Bliss magazine has redesigned its logo and page layouts in an attempt to draw in new readers.
A sampling campaign will be launched to promote the magazine and will be supported with press ads and retail activity.
The teen lifestyle monthly is aimed at 13-17 year old girls. Its content includes fashion, beauty, celebrity gossip amd real-life stories.
The magazine is published by Panini UK. It will introduce a cover-mounting strategy to promote the new look of the title and increase sales.
The publisher carried out consumer research to identify what readers want from Bliss. The new-look issue will be on sale from 22 April.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)