Panini redesigns teen magazine Bliss
LONDON - Bliss magazine has redesigned its logo and page layouts in an attempt to draw in new readers.
A sampling campaign will be launched to promote the magazine and will be supported with press ads and retail activity.
The teen lifestyle monthly is aimed at 13-17 year old girls. Its content includes fashion, beauty, celebrity gossip amd real-life stories.
The magazine is published by Panini UK. It will introduce a cover-mounting strategy to promote the new look of the title and increase sales.
The publisher carried out consumer research to identify what readers want from Bliss. The new-look issue will be on sale from 22 April.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)