Panini redesigns teen magazine Bliss
LONDON - Bliss magazine has redesigned its logo and page layouts in an attempt to draw in new readers.
A sampling campaign will be launched to promote the magazine and will be supported with press ads and retail activity.
The teen lifestyle monthly is aimed at 13-17 year old girls. Its content includes fashion, beauty, celebrity gossip amd real-life stories.
The magazine is published by Panini UK. It will introduce a cover-mounting strategy to promote the new look of the title and increase sales.
The publisher carried out consumer research to identify what readers want from Bliss. The new-look issue will be on sale from 22 April.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)