Panini redesigns teen magazine Bliss
LONDON - Bliss magazine has redesigned its logo and page layouts in an attempt to draw in new readers.
A sampling campaign will be launched to promote the magazine and will be supported with press ads and retail activity.
The teen lifestyle monthly is aimed at 13-17 year old girls. Its content includes fashion, beauty, celebrity gossip amd real-life stories.
The magazine is published by Panini UK. It will introduce a cover-mounting strategy to promote the new look of the title and increase sales.
The publisher carried out consumer research to identify what readers want from Bliss. The new-look issue will be on sale from 22 April.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)