Panini redesigns teen magazine Bliss
LONDON - Bliss magazine has redesigned its logo and page layouts in an attempt to draw in new readers.
A sampling campaign will be launched to promote the magazine and will be supported with press ads and retail activity.
The teen lifestyle monthly is aimed at 13-17 year old girls. Its content includes fashion, beauty, celebrity gossip amd real-life stories.
The magazine is published by Panini UK. It will introduce a cover-mounting strategy to promote the new look of the title and increase sales.
The publisher carried out consumer research to identify what readers want from Bliss. The new-look issue will be on sale from 22 April.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London