British Gas provides children with a forum to discuss climate change
LONDON - British Gas has launched an environmental think tank for children as part of its Generation Green schools programme.
The nationwide ‘Our Planet, Our Say' scheme targets children aged 7-14 to discuss climate change.
Members of the think tank will develop a ‘three-point plan' to tackle environmental challenges facing the UK, which they will present to the Government.
School children can apply online to join the think tank. The company said 9,000 schools have already signed up to Generation Green.
British Gas said the think tank was formed after its research showed 74% of UK children think adults are not doing enough to protect the environment, while 49% think they can make a difference to the cause.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London