Tapping into emerging markets through effective communications
Filmed predominantly at Marketing's Emerging Markets summit, this video features speakers from brands like American Express, SAB Miller and Xerox on communicating effectively in foreign markets.
The video, which is free-to-view, features some of the highest-rated speakers from Marketing's Emerging Markets and PRWeek's Global Communciations conferences. It also offers insights from Christian Arno, Managing Director of Lingo24, who was Shell's Livewire entrepreneur of the year in 2003 and has experience of taking a company global in a short space of time. Over the course of the video's 19 minutes hear what consitutes an emerging market, what opportunities exist and some key pointers that will help communications professionals achieve success on a global stage.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- Case Manager/Administrator - Pensions Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent bens, London