Thelondonpaper relaunches website
LONDON - News International freesheet Thelondonpaper has relaunched its website with a greater focus on social media and an expanded entertainment section.
The site also offers more innovative ad formats, from bold graphics to surround the centre column to creative spaces at the heart of pages.
Readers have been given more leeway to comment, offer reviews and communicate about events, and the site is the first UK newspaper site to incorporate Facebook Connect functionality.
This means that when readers comment on stories they will appear in their Facebook newsfeed.
Thelondonpaper has hired former Time Out producer, Serena Kutchinsky, as editor of the Going Out section, which contains over 30,000 London ideas and events.
Stefano Hatfield, editor of Thelondonpaper, said: "After extensive consumer research, we believe that we have created the most important website for Londoners, and also given our advertisers a platform to work from that will lead to award-winning work from them."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...