Thelondonpaper relaunches website
LONDON - News International freesheet Thelondonpaper has relaunched its website with a greater focus on social media and an expanded entertainment section.
The site also offers more innovative ad formats, from bold graphics to surround the centre column to creative spaces at the heart of pages.
Readers have been given more leeway to comment, offer reviews and communicate about events, and the site is the first UK newspaper site to incorporate Facebook Connect functionality.
This means that when readers comment on stories they will appear in their Facebook newsfeed.
Thelondonpaper has hired former Time Out producer, Serena Kutchinsky, as editor of the Going Out section, which contains over 30,000 London ideas and events.
Stefano Hatfield, editor of Thelondonpaper, said: "After extensive consumer research, we believe that we have created the most important website for Londoners, and also given our advertisers a platform to work from that will lead to award-winning work from them."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London