Limited Space hires Graeme Stirling as client manager
LONDON - Limited Space has appointed Admedia's group head Graeme Stirling as a client account manager.
Graeme Stirling: new client account manager for Limited Space
In his new role, he will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients for the outdoor media owner.
Limited Space's portfolio includes more than 800 Adlift panels in UK shopping malls.
Matt Gordon, managing director of the company, said Stirling's appointment would enable it to focus on educating advertisers, in conjunction with its agencies and specialists, on "the strengths of our environment, product and out-of-home in general".
Last month, Admedia's managing director Garry Lace announced he would be leaving later this year to start his own advertising agency.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)