Limited Space hires Graeme Stirling as client manager
LONDON - Limited Space has appointed Admedia's group head Graeme Stirling as a client account manager.
Graeme Stirling: new client account manager for Limited Space
In his new role, he will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients for the outdoor media owner.
Limited Space's portfolio includes more than 800 Adlift panels in UK shopping malls.
Matt Gordon, managing director of the company, said Stirling's appointment would enable it to focus on educating advertisers, in conjunction with its agencies and specialists, on "the strengths of our environment, product and out-of-home in general".
Last month, Admedia's managing director Garry Lace announced he would be leaving later this year to start his own advertising agency.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London