Regus targets Virgin Atlantic customers
LONDON - Temporary office space provider Regus is to tap into Virgin Atlantic's customer base via a loyalty-focused partnership.
The partnership gives unlimited access to any of Regus' 1,000 business lounges in 75 countries to Virgin's high spending customers.
Only Gold and Silver members of Virgin's frequent flyer programme, Flying Club, and holders of the Virgin Atlantic Black American Express card will qualify for the Regus Businessworld Gold card that confers the access.
All Flying Club members and all Virgin Atlantic American Express card holders can earn miles when they buy Regus products and services.
Roger Binks, vice-president of group marketing at Regus, said: "Regus' revolutionary Businessworld programme will prove extremely beneficial for Virgin Atlantic card holders.
"Whether [they] are expanding into new markets or identifying ways to reduce facilities costs, our Businessworld program provides them with a powerful tool to thrive during these challenging times."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London