Regus targets Virgin Atlantic customers
LONDON - Temporary office space provider Regus is to tap into Virgin Atlantic's customer base via a loyalty-focused partnership.
The partnership gives unlimited access to any of Regus' 1,000 business lounges in 75 countries to Virgin's high spending customers.
Only Gold and Silver members of Virgin's frequent flyer programme, Flying Club, and holders of the Virgin Atlantic Black American Express card will qualify for the Regus Businessworld Gold card that confers the access.
All Flying Club members and all Virgin Atlantic American Express card holders can earn miles when they buy Regus products and services.
Roger Binks, vice-president of group marketing at Regus, said: "Regus' revolutionary Businessworld programme will prove extremely beneficial for Virgin Atlantic card holders.
"Whether [they] are expanding into new markets or identifying ways to reduce facilities costs, our Businessworld program provides them with a powerful tool to thrive during these challenging times."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire