Storage company rebrands website
LONDON - Access Self Storage has appointed Redweb to design and build a new website aimed at improving the user experience.
Access Self Storage has relaunched its website
The new user-friendly site is intended to increase sales and showcase Access Self Storage's new corporate branding. Redweb has also developed a search engine marketing strategy to drive traffic to the site.
According to Access Self Storage, the revamped site features a more intuitive user-journey and an improved booking process. There is also a clearly-defined online pricing structure to make conversion easier.
The new Access Self Storage site will be supported by a paid-search campaign spanning Google, MSN and Yahoo!.
Access claims to offer a range of storage options for households and businesses, with 50 storage centres, including 34 in London. Storage rooms can be accessed with no notice and can be booked online, over the phone or in store.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)