Storage company rebrands website
LONDON - Access Self Storage has appointed Redweb to design and build a new website aimed at improving the user experience.
Access Self Storage has relaunched its website
The new user-friendly site is intended to increase sales and showcase Access Self Storage's new corporate branding. Redweb has also developed a search engine marketing strategy to drive traffic to the site.
According to Access Self Storage, the revamped site features a more intuitive user-journey and an improved booking process. There is also a clearly-defined online pricing structure to make conversion easier.
The new Access Self Storage site will be supported by a paid-search campaign spanning Google, MSN and Yahoo!.
Access claims to offer a range of storage options for households and businesses, with 50 storage centres, including 34 in London. Storage rooms can be accessed with no notice and can be booked online, over the phone or in store.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London