Storage company rebrands website
LONDON - Access Self Storage has appointed Redweb to design and build a new website aimed at improving the user experience.
Access Self Storage has relaunched its website
The new user-friendly site is intended to increase sales and showcase Access Self Storage's new corporate branding. Redweb has also developed a search engine marketing strategy to drive traffic to the site.
According to Access Self Storage, the revamped site features a more intuitive user-journey and an improved booking process. There is also a clearly-defined online pricing structure to make conversion easier.
The new Access Self Storage site will be supported by a paid-search campaign spanning Google, MSN and Yahoo!.
Access claims to offer a range of storage options for households and businesses, with 50 storage centres, including 34 in London. Storage rooms can be accessed with no notice and can be booked online, over the phone or in store.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)