Adknowledge launches Social TV platform
SYDNEY - Social advertising network Adknowledge has launched Social TV, an ad platform that allows brands to extend their television campaigns to reach social network users.
Adknowledge said Social TV, which uses videos streams and visuals to capture the attention of web users, inviting them to watch the ad, has resulted click-through rates of 8% for advertisers.
The company said the platform encourages users to become advocates of brands, enabling them to easily participate in viral campaigns. Social TV allows users to share and discuss virals online, which has accounted for 15%-30% increase in hits.
Markus von der Luehe, managing director of Adknowledge Australia, said: "Research from Nielsen shows that the advertising impact of the internet can add 15 points of lift above TV in terms of brand recall and 187 points of lift in message recall.
"Adding engaging internet advertising to a television buy adds incremental reach and increases effectiveness."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)