Adknowledge launches Social TV platform
SYDNEY - Social advertising network Adknowledge has launched Social TV, an ad platform that allows brands to extend their television campaigns to reach social network users.
Adknowledge said Social TV, which uses videos streams and visuals to capture the attention of web users, inviting them to watch the ad, has resulted click-through rates of 8% for advertisers.
The company said the platform encourages users to become advocates of brands, enabling them to easily participate in viral campaigns. Social TV allows users to share and discuss virals online, which has accounted for 15%-30% increase in hits.
Markus von der Luehe, managing director of Adknowledge Australia, said: "Research from Nielsen shows that the advertising impact of the internet can add 15 points of lift above TV in terms of brand recall and 187 points of lift in message recall.
"Adding engaging internet advertising to a television buy adds incremental reach and increases effectiveness."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London