Profitable, cost-effective and trusted B2B marketing
Filmed at Marketing's 2009 B2B conference, this video features backstage interviews and presentations from the highest-rated speakers present. These include representatives of organisations such as IBM, Allianz and Nectar Business.
The online video covers the main points of discussion at Marketing's B2B event from the impact of the recession on the B2B marketing mix through to the most popular metrics being used currently. The media player for the video also offers a link to download the full findings of B2B International's recent survey with global marketers entitled "Marketing Strategies In A Recession."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...