No 'Bowtime' for bankers in Strongbow spoof viral
LONDON - Strongbow has produced a humorous spoof viral of its own ad campaign which picks on beleaguered bankers.
The original TV campaign for the Scottish & Newcastle-owned cider brand celebrates the unsung contribution made by the country's 'grafters'. The leader of the crowd celebrates roofers ‘who provide shelter' and ‘gas-fitters that ‘bring us warmth'.
However in a twist away from the TV spot the viral features a group of bankers who do not have any redeeming features and are told by the crowd to ‘Sod Off'.
In response the bankers gives the crowd ‘the finger'. St Lukes created the viral.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London