No 'Bowtime' for bankers in Strongbow spoof viral
LONDON - Strongbow has produced a humorous spoof viral of its own ad campaign which picks on beleaguered bankers.
The original TV campaign for the Scottish & Newcastle-owned cider brand celebrates the unsung contribution made by the country's 'grafters'. The leader of the crowd celebrates roofers ‘who provide shelter' and ‘gas-fitters that ‘bring us warmth'.
However in a twist away from the TV spot the viral features a group of bankers who do not have any redeeming features and are told by the crowd to ‘Sod Off'.
In response the bankers gives the crowd ‘the finger'. St Lukes created the viral.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...