Guerretta quits Aegis agency
LONDON - Nicole Guerretta, the managing director of Aegis out-of-home agency Source, has left to pursue interests outside the group.
Steve Bond, managing director of Posterscope
She has worked at Source, previously known as Concord, for 13 years and it is not known whether she has a job to go to.
Steve Bond, managing director of Aegis's larger out-of-home agency, Posterscope, said Guerretta had been a key member of the Source team and wanted a fresh challenge.
Source clients include the alcopop WKD, Citroën, BT, DDB London, Peugeot, Nestlé, Dairy Crest and Mars.
Source claims to differ from other agencies by doing the strategic planning for clients and then working with Posterscope to get the right price when buying campaigns.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London