Guerretta quits Aegis agency
LONDON - Nicole Guerretta, the managing director of Aegis out-of-home agency Source, has left to pursue interests outside the group.
Steve Bond, managing director of Posterscope
She has worked at Source, previously known as Concord, for 13 years and it is not known whether she has a job to go to.
Steve Bond, managing director of Aegis's larger out-of-home agency, Posterscope, said Guerretta had been a key member of the Source team and wanted a fresh challenge.
Source clients include the alcopop WKD, Citroën, BT, DDB London, Peugeot, Nestlé, Dairy Crest and Mars.
Source claims to differ from other agencies by doing the strategic planning for clients and then working with Posterscope to get the right price when buying campaigns.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...