Major online players join board of IAB Europe
LONDON - Microsoft Advertising, Google, ComScore, Orange and News Corporation have joined the IAB Europe board as new members.
Growing: new members swell ranks of the Interactive Advertising Bureau for Europe
Mike Reid, managing director of ComScore and David Fares, vice-president of government policy at News Corporation, will join as corporate members of the federation.
In addition, representatives from Alcatel-Lucent, Ernst&Young, Koan and Sonnenschein will also join current members Hi-Media InSites Consulting and United Internet Media, increasing corporate representation on the board to eight.
IAB Europe chairman Guy Phillipson, who is also chief executive of IAB UK, vice-chairman Thomas Duhr, executive sales manager of United Media and treasurer Aude Guerin, general secretary of IAB France, and Alain Heureux, president and chief executive of IAB Europe, will all serve a further year.
IAB Italy president and manager of Isobar Italy Layla Pavone will also rejoin the board.
The number of countries represented on the board has grown from seven to nine. The trade body has members from 19 countries.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...