Major online players join board of IAB Europe
LONDON - Microsoft Advertising, Google, ComScore, Orange and News Corporation have joined the IAB Europe board as new members.
Growing: new members swell ranks of the Interactive Advertising Bureau for Europe
Mike Reid, managing director of ComScore and David Fares, vice-president of government policy at News Corporation, will join as corporate members of the federation.
In addition, representatives from Alcatel-Lucent, Ernst&Young, Koan and Sonnenschein will also join current members Hi-Media InSites Consulting and United Internet Media, increasing corporate representation on the board to eight.
IAB Europe chairman Guy Phillipson, who is also chief executive of IAB UK, vice-chairman Thomas Duhr, executive sales manager of United Media and treasurer Aude Guerin, general secretary of IAB France, and Alain Heureux, president and chief executive of IAB Europe, will all serve a further year.
IAB Italy president and manager of Isobar Italy Layla Pavone will also rejoin the board.
The number of countries represented on the board has grown from seven to nine. The trade body has members from 19 countries.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London