Ultralase hires Lucre to handle its PR support
Ultralase, the laser eye surgery specialist, has appointed Lucre to handle its PR following a four-way pitch.
Ultralase: hires Lucre for PR support
Ultralase has over 18 years experience in laser eye treatment and has 30 clinics in the UK and Ireland.
Lucre has been tasked with strengthening the brand by targeting consumers and key influencers both online and across more traditional media.
The campaign will focus on maximising brand awareness and education of surgery procedures. It will also work with Olympians Sir Steve Redgrave and Jonathan Edwards, who have been treated by Ultralase. A second strand of the campaign will bring in key influencers in the medical profession.
Lucre director Tamarind Wilson-Flint said: ‘According to research, while a high proportion of the UK population are aware of laser eye surgery, few understand the procedures involved or the benefits. Our focus is to help fill that knowledge gap and position the brand differently within the market to inject a bit of personality.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford