Urban Outfitters hires Acuity for mobile activity
NEW YORK - Urban Outfitters, the trendy retailer with 144 stores in North America and Europe, has appointed Acuity Mobile to develop its mobile marketing strategy.
Urban Outfitters sells a range of men's and women's clothing, housewares and novelties and is known for its fashionably-designed stores, appealing to 18- to 30-year-olds.
Acuity has been appointed to extend the hip shopping experience in the mobile world, and manage its mobile marketing including text messaging and mobile web and m-commerce. Until now, the firm's mobile marketing was mainly focused on text messaging.
Dmitri Siegel, managing director of Urban Outfitters Direct, said: "Working with Acuity Mobile will allow us to increase our marketing efforts with a strong mobile presence and connect our online and in-store experiences.
"By providing this customer experience, we hope to communicate with our customers in a targeted and relevant way and engage them in a new and shopping program right from their mobile device."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...