Urban Outfitters hires Acuity for mobile activity
NEW YORK - Urban Outfitters, the trendy retailer with 144 stores in North America and Europe, has appointed Acuity Mobile to develop its mobile marketing strategy.
Urban Outfitters sells a range of men's and women's clothing, housewares and novelties and is known for its fashionably-designed stores, appealing to 18- to 30-year-olds.
Acuity has been appointed to extend the hip shopping experience in the mobile world, and manage its mobile marketing including text messaging and mobile web and m-commerce. Until now, the firm's mobile marketing was mainly focused on text messaging.
Dmitri Siegel, managing director of Urban Outfitters Direct, said: "Working with Acuity Mobile will allow us to increase our marketing efforts with a strong mobile presence and connect our online and in-store experiences.
"By providing this customer experience, we hope to communicate with our customers in a targeted and relevant way and engage them in a new and shopping program right from their mobile device."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London